A new restaurant has opened up at the Torrance Crossroads plaza in Torrance, California. Joining the string of eateries there is Two Hands. Two Hands is a restaurant offering Seoul Fresh Corn Dogs!
Corn Dogs are a staple of American good eats but did you they are also a popular street food in Korea? Korean corn dogs are usually made from sausage or mozzarella cheese. Here at Two Hands; you have your choice of either sausage, mozzarella or even half and half. There is also half mozzarella and half cheddar or spicy sausage.
They currently have six corn dogs to choose from on the menu. The offerings are:
- Two Hands Dog has their signature ranch sauce. I really love ranch and so if you’re a fan of ranch like me; this one is the corn dog for you.
- Spicy Dog which has a combo of their spicy sauce and hot Cheetos powder. Fiery lovers will be a fan of the kick that this has.
- Potato Dog which has potato cubes wrapped around a corn dog and then topped with their signature dirty sauce. This one is my personal favorite! I love the crispy potato. The dirty sauce that is smothered all over is also the best! It is such a creamy and delightful sauce. I even found myself asking for extra sauce.
- Crispy Rice Dog has crispy rice puffs all around. This is another one that I really like! I love the extra crunch! One can get it plain or with ketchup, mustard or sugar. I personally like to get it plain as I like the simple rice puffs and batter flavor of the corn dog.
- Injeolmi Dog has bean powder and their sweet sauce. This one is a bit more unique and one for those who want something a bit different.
- Classic Dog has a sweet and savory taste. This is the classic Korean style corn dog. It’s great for those who want to try something simple for the first time.
If you can’t decide between all of the above; Two Hands has a great Mega Box that allows you to try the variety. This is an awesome deal and really good way to try the different types of corn dogs offerings.
Each of Two Hands corn dogs are made fresh upon order and so everyone is guaranteed to get something hot and delicious
Two Hands is one of my new favorite places in Torrance. I love the fresh and tasty corn dogs! The crispy outer and the tender dogs inside make for a perfect treat!
For more smiles please check out my Yelp Review on Two Hands Torrance.