Citrus City Grille in Old Town Orange was built in 1996 by three friends who wanted to bring a modern restaurant that would become a neighborhood destination. Since it’s opening; Citrus City Grille has become just that; a place where neighborhood friends gather for modern, contemporary American cuisine with a touch of Mediterranean.
Their menu consists of an amazing array of sandwiches, steaks, salads, tacos, soups, cocktails, wines and more. Just in time for the summer they are offering a summer special every day of the week. These nightly summer specials begin at 4pm:
- Monday Pasta Night – Buy 1 pasta dish get 1 free
- Tuesday Payback Night – Half off your entire food bill
- Wednesday Wine Enthusiasts Night – Large selection of half off wine bottle list
- Thursday Beer Enthusiasts Night – Half off all beer
- Friday + Saturday Night – Preset three course meals at just $25
- Sunday Night – All restaurant industry half off your food bill
In addition, Citrus City Grille always has their popular Happy Hour that runs daily during afternoon and evening hours and a $10.95 lunch box available for dine in or take out.
Summer smiles and Hello Kitty Foodie happiness are sure to be found at City Grill!